To RESET Router
- You have electricity
- Router is turned on
- Equipment is plugged in
- The Wifi button on your router is ON
- Unplug router – wait 30 seconds – replug router
- Please allow up to 5 minutes for a full Power-Cycle.
To run a proper speed test:
- Search your router manufacturer online for Upgrade recommendations
WesTex Managed Router:
- The contract is for 12 Months minimum. A cancellation fee of $75 is applied if contract stopped sooner.
The router service fee applies for as long as the router is in use.
- Westex can Reset router, Upgrade firmware, run Speed test, Manage Parental Controls.
If none of the above works, please call our office 432-756-3393, if after hours please call 432-268-8800